LUC MICHEL (ЛЮК МИШЕЛЬ) & EODE/
Flash Info Géopolitique/ Geopolitical Flash News/
2018 06 29/ #012-2018
“Erdogan Holds On to Power in Turkey” …
“The Turkish president won re-election decisively, but his next term won’t be an easy one”.
– ‘Geopolitical Futures’ (June 29, 2018).
PRESIDENT ERDOGAN HAS MUGED IN SULTAN
President Erdogan has been re-elected for five years at the head of Turkey with a strengthened mandate. Turkish President Erdogan was scared, but he did win his bet. On Monday, June 25, the hyperpresidential system came into force in Turkey. With the new Constitution, he will be able to govern alone without Prime Minister, he will be able to govern by decree without any counterweight, without organ of control, explains live from Istanbul the special correspondent of France 2, Stéphanie Perez.
TWO TURKEY WHO OPPOSE …
Turkey, mostly conservative and religious, chose and Recep Tayyip Erdogan became, as he wished, the sultan of modern Turkey.
But it is also deeply divided into two antagonistic blocks:
* the Bloc of Islamic conservatives and neofacists (Erdogan, AKP, MHP, Gray Wolves), which has a narrow majority;
* and the Kemalist secular Bloc (which remains the majority in the big cities and is around 45%) …
(Infographics: ‘Geopolitical Futures’)
# REFERENCE ANALYZES
(IN FRENCH) ON ‘EODE – ELECTIONS OBSERVATORY’ :
* EODE/ OBSERVATOIRE DES ELECTIONS/ TURQUIE : POURQUOI LES ELECTIONS LEGISLATIVES ANTICIPEES ?
* EODE/ OBSERVATOIRE DES ELECTIONS/ CONSECRATION DU REGIME AUTORITAIRE AKP OU COUP D’ARRET AU ‘NOUVEAU SULTAN’ ERDOGAN : QUELS SONT LES ENJEUX DES ELECTIONS TURQUES ?
* EODE/ OBSERVATOIRE DES ELECTIONS/ ELECTIONS TURQUES : ERDOGAN REELU DES LA PREMIER TOUR. SCORE HONORABLE POUR L’OPPOSITION …
# LUC MICHEL (ЛЮК МИШЕЛЬ) & EODE
(Geopolitical news in brief /
Complement to Luc Michel’s daily analyzes)
* With the Geopolitician of the Eurasia-Africa Axis:
Geopolitics – Geoeconomics – Geoidology – Geohistory –
Geopolitisms – Neoeurasism – Neopanafricanism
(Seen from Moscow and Malabo):
SPECIAL PAGE Luc MICHEL’s Geopolitical Daily
* Luc MICHEL (Люк МИШЕЛЬ) :
PAGE OFFICIELLE III – GEOPOLITIQUE
* EODE :